Barbara Mordini offers aspiring Makeup Artists the chance to have an Industry Professional guide you either as an individual or in small group of maximum 3 students to help you gain the most out of this course. Other schools have groups of 6 – 12 students so you are guaranteed more one on on time.
Courses are tailor-made to suit your level of skill and are focused in the area of makeup you want to pursue.
- 6 weeks with 2 sessions per week, or:
- 12 weeks with 1 session per week
Depending on size the class will go from 3.5 hours to 4.5 hours.
- What’s involved in being a Makeup Artist PLUS Business Basics
Makeup Artist Kit – includes products and brushes
- Basic Skin preparation and how to determine skin type
- Perfecting Foundation – how to choose colour and type of foundation
- Concealer – how to best apply concealer and choose the right colour
- Learning Eye Shapes – best application for certain eye shapes
- Eye Shadow Application ranging from clean to smoky eye
- Colour Theory –
Different techniques for applying pencil and liquid liner
- False Lash Application
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Contouring and Blush application
- Lips – how to use liner and different styles of applying lipstick
- Bridal Makeup
- Special Occasion Makeup
- Current Makeup Trends
- Mature Makeup
- Fashion and Editorial Makeup
- Makeup to use during course
- Brushes to use during course
- Makeup Notes
- Face Maps
- Water, coffee and tea
- Makeup Model
- Colour pencils
- Lunch and snacks
- Lots of questions and an open mind
Becca, Bite Beauty and brushes are available to all students at 20% discount.
BM Artist Lashes are available at wholesale prices on course completion
- $2500 (Individual)
- $2000 ( 2 – 3 students)
A $500 deposit is required upon booking and can be paid in lump sum at the beginning of the course or if approved can be done in weekly instalments.
Please note: Weekly payments must be kept up to date or you may be refused continuation of course until payments are made.